Trying to find the best relationship advice can be difficult and confusing. There are so many so called experts out there it is hard to distinguish who is for real and who isn't. With that being said I want you to know upfront I am not a relationship expert but I have had my share of bad relationships.
Like you and so many others I searched for the best relationship tips online and offline. I talked to my friends and family only to find out they did not know what they were talking about. Now don't get me wrong there were some I took advice from such as my grandmother and my mother and father who has been together for years.
But you maybe like I was you didn't or you don't want your family to know you are catching hell in this relationship but let me ask you something. Is it better to talk to someone who is in and out of a relationship or get advice from someone who knows how to make through a relationship no matter how difficult things get?
You need advice from someone who has been through what you are going through. Someone who knows what it takes to hold on to their marriage and some who will give you the best marriage advice if you are married and want to stay married. If you are not married maybe you need the best dating advice for girlfriends and boyfriends.
Whatever the case maybe or whatever your situation maybe I is my hope that you find the information you need to make your relationship work. I hope you find this to be the best relationship advice blog on the internet and if not please tell me what I can do to improve this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment